Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Transformers

Cars that turn into giant robots, how could you go wrong? Men my age have been waiting for this movie since we were five.

My opinion: it was LAME! Maybe the problem was high expectation but I just didn't like it. I thought the teenage drama thing was to big a part of the movie, and very poorly done. I thought the product placement was way to much, having Bumble Bee change from a "classic" Camero to a brand new Camero just but touching it trivialized something. I Thought that Autobots hiding behind buildings in robot mode rather than TRANSFORMING was silly. I was bothered that the Allspark only made Decepticons. The conversation the boy and his parents had in his room was totaly uncalled for.

Well, in short a childhood dream of every boy my age has come true only to bring us disappointment and heartache.

No comments: