Sunday, October 14, 2007

teryaki burger

This summer Carl's Jr introduced their teryaki burger. Hamburger patty, grilled pineapple ring, lettuce, tomato, white cheese stuff, Teryaki sauce, and mayo on a sesame seed bun, and it is still on the menu four months later.

My opinion: I like it BUT! the white onion on the regular burger is to strong and does not compliment the teryaki sauce. The six dollar burger has red onion which is pretty good but that throws off the beef to pineapple ratio. I just order the single and ask for no onion (and then remove the onion when they put it on anyway).

1 comment:

Ryann Pinnegar said...

I'm not a fan of pineapple mixed with meat (I think it goes best with cottage cheese).

But that isn't what I was going to say. I discovered that Carl's Jr. has Fried Zuchinni! I recommend it as an alternative to fries. (Even though there is an appaling amount of grease in the fried zuchinni.)