Friday, October 26, 2007

silver sake

Silver Sake is my local sushi place at the corner or walnut and marconi.

I like Silver Sake and feel they are a pretty good value at 6-12 dollars per roll. If you have not had sushi before and are reluctant to try "raw fish" you might try the marconi roll first, it has tempura shrimp and house sauce and the whole thing is fried it is very non-traditional but tasty. Today Mary Ann and I went there for lunch this was only her second time for sushi and the first was the above stated roll. I order the integra roll (spicy tuna and salmon with cukes and green onion) which she found too spicy [wimp :)] and the philadephia roll (smoked salmon and cream cheese without avocado) which I found bland until adding some chili sauce to it then it was very good.

No comments: